rad

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
When I click on new post for entire site I'm loaded up with a bunch of stuff from a news group for wrestling, what's going on???

While i'm a huge wrestling fan, I question the need for the newsgroups. Perhaps more of an explanation (i will re-read the original one in a second) as to why it's necessary. Not only is it putting more strain on the server, but as this thread points out, it's annoying to non-wrestling fan users, which I can assume is more than just a few people...

To Ricky-steamboat-stretch beyond satellite talk is fine, but this is full on lou-thesz-stretching and may be a llittle too much...

Scott, in the future also how about at least posting a link in the operation center to address a change like this, since that's where I looked, why should we have to look in other forums to find out about a 'major' change like this to the opeation of the site?

I did not consider it a major change. It was just adding some new forum.

I do appologize however for not properly adding the new newsgroups to the blocked list from the new message search.

We are planning on adding a few more groups tonight as well.

Enjoy them! :)

Could you save resources without them.? Cause so far ever post I've seen is how to remove them, haven't found someone yet who actually reads them, makes me wonder why they are being added :D

Because they were requested, and yes they are being read. :)

No real resources saved without them besides drive space and we have plenty of that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts