What's up with closing the VOOM threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of response? I was talking with a CSR yesterday about another issue and we continued to speak about other topics since he was a rather pleasent fellow. When we got around to the VOOM situation he indicated that the lack of customer response was the mandated response even though it could be more correctly defined as an uproar. Dish did not anticipate such an uproar over the removal of VOOM.

Dish and other providers add and remove channels for various reasons all the time usually with little customer complaint but in this instance the removal of 15 channels at one time amounted to a bloodbath of sorts. Hence the uproar that Dish's policy is to deny.

The CSR even told me that many of them were also unhappy about the removal of VOOM but were told to hold their tongues or their job may be in jeopardy.

Rainbow apparently continues to market VOOM channes around the world so possibly we might see some VOOM channels in the future if they're marketed as independant channels rather than a package.

Despite what some say, Rainbow does not appear to be in any danger of going out of business.
LMAO! I don't know which is funnier, that you found a CSR that has an opinion, little less a brain, or the fact that he understood english at all. He probably thought you said "BOOM!!". Chances are he's still hiding under his desk till he hears charlie blow the "all clear siren"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts