What's up with Dish web site

Greysquirrel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Was thinking of going to Dish from cable and went on their website yesterday and used Dishbuilder to see what I could get, I picked the 200 or 250 package when I got to the page with the 18 month commitment they had options for DVR advantage but when I returned today there are no options for DVD advantage, I also had problems getting the site to load and I used 3 browsers and 2 different computers.
I hope that their service and programming is better managed than their web site.
Anyone else having any problems or is it just me doing something wrong, like thinking about switching to Dish.

Was thinking of going to Dish from cable and went on their website yesterday and used Dishbuilder to see what I could get, I picked the 200 or 250 package when I got to the page with the 18 month commitment they had options for DVR advantage but when I returned today there are no options for DVD advantage, I also had problems getting the site to load and I used 3 browsers and 2 different computers.
I hope that their service and programming is better managed than their web site.
Anyone else having any problems or is it just me doing something wrong, like thinking about switching to Dish.

The website has been a mess since Dish's new pricing went into effect yesterday.

I was able to view my account at the website for a brief time this morning, for the first time in quite a few hours, and as soon as I clicked on a chart to view their new pricing for each package, the page crashed. Not only that, the entire customer service portion of the site was dead afterwards...I didn't do it on purpose. :)

I'm a new customer as well...returning to Dish actually, after 8 years with DirecTV. Site issues notwithstanding, I've been pleased so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)