What's up with Stirr TV?

neil_kc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
KANSAS CITY AREA
I have to say when it first started I though Stirr TV was going to be great. They now advertize 100 channels, but more often than not when I log onto their Roku Channel, and hit channel list for the program guide I get maybe 5. The channel list shows what's on 2 or 3 channels then blanks out the others. Is anyone else having problems? I tried to communicate with them on their face book page but no response... I am thinking of dropping the channel all together.

I know nothing about Roku..had a ultra for one day..gave it away...Android boxes work much better for me.Have you tried reloading the app??Must be Roku problem.I'm using the Stirr app on Android boxes and it's giving me just over 100 channels.

Last edited:
I have to say when it first started I though Stirr TV was going to be great. They now advertize 100 channels, but more often than not when I log onto their Roku Channel, and hit channel list for the program guide I get maybe 5. The channel list shows what's on 2 or 3 channels then blanks out the others. Is anyone else having problems? I tried to communicate with them on their face book page but no response... I am thinking of dropping the channel all together.
I was having problems with trying to get Charge on Stirr on Roku so I went to a different city and used that city's guide,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts