What's up with the DNC???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lostcause

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
DNC completely dead here. Gotta say I'm a bit pissed right now. First rain fade took out most of Howard Dean's speech here, now Ron Reagan's speech is completely out.

Is this just Voom or is it down on other providers also?

hrmmm....maybe the republican party somehow managed to shut down the broadcast using the Patriot Act???? (just kidding.....I think..) :D

Seriously though, aside from the rain fade I got, is the outage just Voom??

Never mind...I just found out it's on some other SD channels. I didn't have a PG since I had to reboot my box a little while ago.

It's back to normal on the HD channel too.

vurbano, i think u hit a nerve.
wow, txdude, you must need some coffee.
he's entitled to his opinion ya know.

vurbano, there not watching it, did you see dan rather's quote this morning. "we'd have better ratings if we put up a test pattern".

I enjoyed being able to watch the speeches and come to my own conclusions about the intent of the speech as opposed to having to listen to what FOX or CNN thought it meant. The lack of outside commentary is refreshing.

vurbano said:
All I want to know is when is it going to end? LMAO. I cant believe anyone is watching this garbage anyway.

If you were thinking this during Obama's speech, well...all I can say to you is seek help.

I can't believe you don't think it's important to listen to what the people who are hopefully very soon going to be in charge of the country have to say.

And it is much better to hear it without any commentary clouding it like they do on cnn, et al...

And of course, it's much better in HD. :D

lostcause said:
If you were thinking this during Obama's speech, well...all I can say to you is seek help.

I can't believe you don't think it's important to listen to what the people who are hopefully very soon going to be in charge of the country have to say.

And it is much better to hear it without any commentary clouding it like they do on cnn, et al...

And of course, it's much better in HD. :D
That guy, Obama was good.

Say what you want, but it could taint someone's view of you on this board at a later time.
Do you believe half the country believes in garbage.

Then again, this is not the correct forum for this type of discussion.

eddiemc said:
Say what you want, but it could taint someone's view of you on this board at a later time.
Do you believe half the country believes in garbage.

Then again, this is not the correct forum for this type of discussion.
Actually, I am a republican...but I still think he was a good speaker.

wasch_24,

You didn't need to tell us that, we can see your avatar.

I believe that the beer & carbon monoxide fumes is what has kept the republican party in power here in the south :p

I'm just joking, I've been out to Texas Motor Speedway a few times and I'm NOT a republican. It's cool.

Does anyone have the Obama speech recorded? My Son was at the Fleet Center and the VOOM camera focussed on him in one the cut-away shots during the Obama speech. My Son is an Obama supporter and it would be great to have a copy of that VOOM cast with Matt listening to his speech. I am told that the Dish Network broadcast was the same as VOOM as it was shoot by NHK and fed to the satellite systems.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts