whats wrong ? i can't post to a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfergie said:
I did read, was just informing that I still could not...Iiiaoyfb

That's because he hasn't fixed it yet. As he has with the other problems, he'll post when he thinks it's fixed. If everyone posted that they STILL couldn't do ________ when he isn't even here to work on the problem, we'd have 1000 posts stating the exact same thing which would just further complicate things. Give him a chance to work on it before you post reminders. I don't know what that gibberish is at the end but it's probably someting obscene so I shall not ask. (And most people would put "still can't" or "also can't" if they were posting that they "still could not" do something which is why I didn't/don't think you read.)

Sorry folks thought I had it all fixed.

I am looking into it again now.

Sorry for the inconvience.

I will post an update when I am done. :)

vurbano said:
Scott why cant I delete my own posts? And where is the "report post to mod" option?
Forgot to turn on that setting. :)

Not sure on the Report Post to Mod one, I am checking on that one.

Scott Greczkowski said:

Other than these recent glitches you have the best looking, easiest operating forum on the net from what Ive seen.;)

Scott Greczkowski said:

Scott, the "Post Reply" button is not working for me (have to use the "Quote" button), also can't delete my own posts except in the Pub forum.

Thx

NightRyder

I am using the Quick Reply box. The Post Reply icon doesn't work while running Safari.

vurbano said:
Other than these recent glitches you have the best looking, easiest operating forum on the net from what Ive seen.;)

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)