Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo HD Only "Silver"

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Turbo HD Only "Gold"

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Other ,Please Explain.

Votes: 63 18.5%

• Total voters
I'm surprised at how little subscribers for the Top 100 pack. I thought NFL had a fit with E* because NFL network was supposed to be in the most popular package? Well I'd say Top 250 is a lot more popular then top 100. And E* was nice enough to put it in the top 200.

I have the Everything Pack with locals, DVR , HD Platinum, Superstation, sports pack, and All American Direct east and west.

I'm surprised at how little subscribers for the Top 100 pack. ....
FWIW I had the Top 100 pac before I switched to DishHD Absolute, because AFAIK it was the minimum pac that allowed adding ANY HD when I first subb'ed to Dish in the summer of 2006.

I'm guessing that this poll will be skewed ot the higher end packages simply because SatelliteGuys members are more likely to be "into TV" a little more than "normal" subs.:eek:

Talon Dancer

Just signed up for the Welcome Pack, aka Essential Pack, 20 assorted channels + Locals. $14.99/mo

I watch very little TV, but satellite reception is so clear vs. OTA and I'm totally addicted to DVR time shifting/commercial avoidance.

I'm other. As Gary Oldman said in "Leon" when said "everyone" and was questioned "everyone?" replied in a grow from 4 stories beneath the earth's surfaxe "I MEAN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!" I have the Everything Pak and HD platinum.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)