When are we going to get Speed in hd?

Speed in hd-Charlie can you read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Doubt it?????????

Was it really worth posting this twice and creating a new thread for this? Especially since Charlie gave an answer in the Chat... no negotiations on this until Summer...

Charlie answers back,

1. Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Summertime-when the contract is up
3. When I lose all my nascar fans to Direct tv!!!!!!!!!!!
4. We have all the available hd!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. We have all the available hd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I remember hearing that on the chat, and thinking, does Charlie really believe he has all the available ones? Are the people at Directv and Fios just making up a whole bunch of HD channels that don't exist, like Speed, FX, E!, ESPNU, etc.?

Yeah, I remember hearing that on the chat, and thinking, does Charlie really believe he has all the available ones? Are the people at Directv and Fios just making up a whole bunch of HD channels that don't exist, like Speed, FX, E!, ESPNU, etc.?

Charlie says And I Quote" We have all the Hd available tell them Jim"

baffles the mind what that man does . . . baffles the mind! you would think someone at corporate would say, "hello, churn??? we can stop it; here's what we need to do!" i rather people bitch of price than channels as a ceo . . . that is just me!

I would pay $5.00 for speed hd a month, and so would others.
You may get your wish, just wait until this time next year when they re-format the programming packages again and put Speed HD in the highest level:D Seriously, Charlie knows that Speed HD is THE most wanted channel and he will figure out a way to use it as leverage to bilk more $$ out of us.

nobody asked you, did they

Who asked me? You posted Speed HD related comments in three different threads (that I've noticed so far this afternoon). I have no problem with you venting the your desire for the channel. Hell, I wouldn't mind it myself. But spamming this Board isn't going to get it here any faster; it's just annoying.

Edit: removed what might have sounded like a personal attack.

Who asked me? You posted Speed HD related comments in three different threads (that I've noticed so far this afternoon). I have no problem with you venting the your desire for the channel. Hell, I wouldn't mind it myself. But spamming this Board isn't going to get it here any faster; it's just annoying.

Edit: removed what might have sounded like a personal attack.

You one of Charlie's cronies