When did DISH start offering discounts on movie pack again?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Showtime is $10.00 per month. I have only paid $5.00 per month for a few years. In your account programming section select premium channels. Uncheck Showtime a popup should offer it for five dollars per month for 6 months. Just agree and your done.

Canceled then redeemed. Yay! They sure make you think your doing something you can’t undo with the “no longer available” reminder. At least they didn’t remove my locals like they had before when I made changes.

Reactions: TheKrell
I tried to get the discounted movie pack. I deleted the movie pack on my.dish.com. When I added it back the price was still $10. Do you have to wait a day or so before adding it back to get the $5 price?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I tried to get the discounted movie pack. I deleted the movie pack on my.dish.com. When I added it back the price was still $10. Do you have to wait a day or so before adding it back to get the $5 price?

Did you click on the Offers tab? That's where you should get the special offer. Be warned if you don't wait a month since you added it back, they will charge you a 5.00 drop fee.

Did you click on the Offers tab? That's where you should get the special offer. Be warned if you don't wait a month since you added it back, they will charge you a 5.00 drop fee.

Thank you. I had never seen the Offers tab. I was able to drop the Dish movies and this time it asked me if I wanted to continue at $5 per month for 6 months. So I was able to get the reduced price. This is another example of how SatelliteGuys helps us all.

Unfortunately I see 6 offers but none for the Movie Pack.
Thank you. I had never seen the Offers tab. I was able to drop the Dish movies and this time it asked me if I wanted to continue at $5 per month for 6 months. So I was able to get the reduced price. This is another example of how SatelliteGuys helps us all.

Starting to drop the Movie Pack and agreeing to the pop-up offer is the usual way to get this half-off deal. Did you specifically see an offer?

Anyone tried to renew the Movie pack discount recently? Mine just ran out and I got hit with Additional prorated charge. Bill jumped $14.

I thought I turned it off after the period, but it was still there. I took it off and I see the updated Dish Movie Pack offer of 6 months $5.

Sony is a shell of what it used to be. MGM isn't much better. :(

On Dish, it doesn't cost a thing. Can't watch it, but at least I'm not paying for it unlike how they wanted to do it.

Reactions: jackson85

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)