When Do We Get The New September Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
It seemed like we all knew that the big additions of the HD channels this month were going to be August 15th, and we knew it for awhile. We also knew EXACTLY what was going to be added. When do we find out when and what will be added for September in regards to the "more channels in September" comment? Maybe our insider, Scott, has some info?

Probably sometime in september

lol...punk. :D I guess I just mean that this month's additions, whatever they may be, are accompanies with a lot less info. We don't know what they will be, how many, or exactly when and September is 2 days away. That's all. I'm just wondering where the info is!

What E* adds in September is very likely dependent on what D* adds in September. Since that is not known, then we don't know yet.

History Channel HD will be added on September 5th. Given the possibilities available, I seriously doubt any other HD channel will equal that, so who cares ?

TBS isn't coming until 3/08 :cool:

If TBS waits until 03/08 to go HD, they will be off the air. You can't buy exclusive rights to the MLB postseason and then not have HD. Fox has already seen to that. Then they think they are going to be a national sports channel for the NBA as well without HD?

Not gonna happen.

Isn't the real question, . . . which September?

Sorry, . . . been with Dish way too long I guess. :)

TBS HD and MLB and NBA

From what I know from a pretty good programing source, I Expect TBS HD to launch in September, though I have heard there is some doubt about that related to technical issues.

Also:

If TBS is not available in HD in a certain percentage of households by Oct. 1, then MLB HD playoffs will be in TNT HD.

If TBS HD is available by Oct. 1, then Dish will have it because they won't want to miss the playoffs. And I don't think TBS HD costs Dish any extra money.

If TBS HD is not available during the NBA season, the games on TBS will move to TNT HD.

So:

If I were a Dish HD subscriber (and I am) I would not worry about missing HD MLB playoff games or NBA games.

There are plenty of other things to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)