When is Dish going to fix lip sync on TWC?

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Lip sync issue on TWC has been ongoing for a week now. Do we need to complain every time before something is done? I had CBS local like this a week ago and called after going for days, do they realize what a PITA it is trying to speak with customer support you can't understand.

Reactions: truckracer
I'm using HWS. Seems they would have someone checking channels for quality or do they just wait for customer complaints.

Lip sync issue on TWC has been ongoing for a week now. Do we need to complain every time before something is done? I had CBS local like this a week ago and called after going for days, do they realize what a PITA it is trying to speak with customer support you can't understand.
You would make thinks easier on yourself if you were to just PM a Dirt member, who will most certainly see to it the issue is sent to the proper department/individual.

Surprised more folks don't complain about this.. FS1 has always been brutal. Everytime I complain about it the audio receiver gets the blame. Why then is it awful on some channels and perfect on others and fine from other sources as well?
.. edited to add audio receiver..

Surprised more folks don't complain about this.. FS1 has always been brutal. Everytime I complain about it the audio receiver gets the blame. Why then is it awful on some channels and perfect on others and fine from other sources as well?
.. edited to add audio receiver..
I've complained.
People just make excuses.

Reactions: robstudio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)