When on Friday can we expect new HD proramming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah but something is better then nothing not every launch is going to please or benefit everyone so guess we'll take what we can..... At least it is better then soon...

They don't call it 'Televison for Victims' for nothing. :D

ROTFL!!!:D

Hey, let's not begrudge people their little pleasures.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about this launch but I'm sure some will enjoy the LifeTime channels, some CSTV-HD and many the premium suite (I don't subscribe so no joy for me). OTOH, no one will care about "Planet Green-HD". :)

ROTFL!!!:D

Hey, let's not begrudge people their little pleasures.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about this launch but I'm sure some will enjoy the LifeTime channels, some CSTV-HD and many the premium suite (I don't subscribe so no joy for me). OTOH, no one will care about "Planet Green-HD". :)

Sorry, but I disagree. I watch a lot on Planet Green and much of it is shot in HD. Emeril Green isn't bad. I like Alter Eco and Living with Ed. Greenville is good reality television. Haven't seen Stuff Happens yet, but Bill Nye is hilarious. And how can Ludacris and Tommy Lee not be funny.

I'm still waiting for Planet Soylent Green. Now that would be a fun channel. At lease until the trash trucks show up.

We have those now (except Rescue Me, which I think is on FX). He's talking about the worthless programming on Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Planet Green, and CBS College Sports. I might occasionally watch something on the latter 2, but generally, for those without premiums (which make up the other 13 launching channels), these launches aren't worth much.

Funny, my wife , mother, and sister think sports are worthless. On the other hand they like the Lifetime networks and are happy that some channels they like are going HD.

The Closer, Saving Grace, Rescue Me, Monk, Psych, The Middleman, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Greek, and Kyle XY, just to mention some off the top of my head, aren't worth viewing?

Dish already has those I'm talkin about the big announcement for Aug 1st

The sky is falling, the ocean is rising - WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

There I feel better now, back to HDTV - screw the environmentalist commies.

There I feel better now, back to HDTV - screw the environmentalist commies.

Let me guess, you voted for GW, didn't you? :rolleyes:

BTW, global warming IS real. The only problem is, humans are more than likely only contributing 3-9% of the pollutants that are causing it (more if you want to count the rainforest slashing). If you want to blame something for global warming, look no further than volcanoes and decaying organic matter. It's a natural cycle that is merely being nudged a little faster by our presence.

Personally, an "environment commie" :)rolleyes:), like myself, could care less about things we cannot control. I care more about preserving our natural resources instead of paving everything and putting up a Super-Walmart/Target/Lowes/Home Depot/Costco/whatever on every street corner. Humans may not be the grim reaper incarnate for the planet, but by god we sure are making it look pathetic.

"Only a nation of unenlightened half-wits would have taken this beautiful place and turned it into what it is today--a big, ******* shopping mall. They put the mini malls in between the major malls, and in between the mini malls they put the mini marts. And in between the mini marts you got the car lots, gas stations, muffler shops, laundry mats, cheap motels, strip joints and dirty bookstores. America the beautiful. One big transcontinental commercial cesspool."

-The late, great, George Carlin

So long as I keep getting more and more HD (real HD that is) then the oceans can flood all they want. Oh wait. I am on the coast so scratch all that. Maybe doing without HD so the oceans wont rise wont be such a big deal. Maybe.

Oh btw... I hear Planet Soylent Green tastes pretty good. Although sometimes it does have these annoying crunchy bits.

Yes, it is a little disappointing that they have so many Starz and HBO channels... you would think they would have thrown a bone of maybe 1/2 National and 1/2 National Premiums... ug.

At least ActionMAX in HD is something most of us will get! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts