When the hype never lived up- Overhyped sporting events

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It still amazes me that the Pats-Colts rivalry is must see. It would be like someone telling me a Lions-Cardinals game would be must see 10 years from now.

I consider the Colt's / Pat's must see, in the playoffs and nor5mally in th reg. season as well. :)
I also see the Steelers/ Colts as must see. :)

Jimbo

As far as overhyped games I'll go with an SB. I'll go with the Cowboys/Bills SB 27. Just a total blowout. There was 2 other mentioned. SB 24, SB29. I didn't say Super Bowl 24 because nobody could beat Montana and Rice. In Super Bowl 29, that's too obvious. The Chargers had NO CHANCE in that game and they were lucky they were even there.

how about this one..... joe louis / max schmeling. the black man vs the german during the time of hitler . then the brown bomber drops him in the first round.

How about the 1990 World Series? The Reds were the ones who were picked to get swept by the mighty A's. They ended up doing the sweeping. :D

Along with almost every other recent fight in boxing, the Tyson-Lennox Lewis fight was aweful. the one and only time I paid $55 for a boxing match. 0

Along with almost every other recent fight in boxing, the Tyson-Lennox Lewis fight was aweful. the one and only time I paid $55 for a boxing match. 0

I considered paying for that fight.

Instead, I saved a lot of money and watched something mush better for free: the Hurricanes/Red Wings triple overtime Stanley Cup Finals game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts