When to switch over to HD package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

patswillbeback

Original poster
Feb 14, 2006
I currently have AT180 w/locals and a Superstation/Distant Locals package. I just received the Vip622 I ordered in early Feb and have an install date for this Thursday March 2nd. When should I call to have the package switched over to
the HD Gold package I wish to receive? Should I call it in now or wait until the
installer connects it up?

I am new to SatelliteGuys (but not new to Dish) and I have searched through
a lot of the great information here (and it is invaluable info you can't get elsewhere) trying to find out what others may have done, but with no luck yet.

Thanks,
-DP

Wait until they activate the 622. It wont do any good anyway, you can't see the "MPEG4" channels now.

:welcome

Once the work order is completed you call in to change your programming, until then don't do anything.

Snow...

Just my luck it is supposed to snow Thursday. I don't suppose installers would go
up on the roof in snow would they? Not much is needed up there except for possible repointing of the second dish to 61.5. Most of what needs to be done is
on the switch in the attic.

Thanks.
p.s. And thanks for the welcome! I missed that before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)