When update from U336?!?

I have U341 on the H3. Only changes I see so far are Accesibility in the options menu. Also when I turned the H3 on there was a message that an external hard drive had been plugged in. It's been plugged in for a long time, so they must have done something to the EHD code.

U274 on my Joey2.

Since the update to U336 on my Hopper 3 I've noticed that watching a show on my 4K Joey (U468 12/20/2016) will go to a black screen, usually in the commercial break. It's like they go to black and never come back to the program. If I change the channel and return, the program is playing fine.

Makes me wonder if there isn't some huge bug in the "Insert Local Advertising Here" code...

interesting, 336 here, nothing under the tools where the last update was. Lets hope for good things

That "Update Software" entry in tools was only there for the 334/336 thing, which was a bit of a special case because of the Accessibility stuff in 336. Other than that, Dish has never included a button to force software updates, so assuming they are back on regular updates now, that update tool probably won't return.

I have U341 on the H3. Only changes I see so far are Accesibility in the options menu. Also when I turned the H3 on there was a message that an external hard drive had been plugged in. It's been plugged in for a long time, so they must have done something to the EHD code.

There was supposed to be a bit of EHD work included to fix the EHD connection problems a lot of folks were having in 334...seeing that message is probably a good sign that those were included, even though the EHD might have been plugged in for some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts