When will Batman Begins be released?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
MI_GTO said:
Anyone know when Batman Begins will be released on HDDVD? Originally it was supposed to be out at the end of April.
Most rumors point to June (with Matrix, yee haw!!). I believe they really want to take advantage of all the features this format offers. They'll probably include a lot of extras not on the DVD.

teamerickson said:
Most rumors point to June (with Matrix, yee haw!!). I believe they really want to take advantage of all the features this format offers. They'll probably include a lot of extras not on the DVD.

I want as few extras as possible. I want the disk full of movie not crap. Hopefully they will not degrade the movies like DVD does when they could provide superbit.

Batman Beginnings releases 6-27-06

MI_GTO said:
Anyone know when Batman Begins will be released on HDDVD? Originally it was supposed to be out at the end of April.

Other movies look up on either blockbuster or netflix under HDDVD section. They show the pending release dated for June.

teamerickson said:
Blockbuster is showing realease of 6-27-06 for this. Interesting.

Best Buy is showing 6-13.

This is from a thread yesterday at AVS posted by irmoballen

Today best buy put out a new list of upcoming releases...
16 Blocks - 6/13
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - 6/13
Syriana - 6/20
Dukes of Hazzard - 6/20
Harry Potter 4 - 6/20
and...
Batman Begins - 6/13

Batman was damn good wasn't it? King Kong is going to look gorgeous, but honestly, do we need movies like Dukes of Hazzard so soon? There are so many movies that they could be spending time on instead...

No Batman on the 6-13 or 6-20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)