when will dish go 24/7 RSNs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
When will Dish Network go 24/7 with their RSN's in HD Thanks

Beating a dead horse with this one.. I have been a long time advocate of getting full time HDRSN's and dish seems to not care. The simple answer is if you want sports pick up the phone and call Directv. Maybe dish will get it one day, the fact that sports generates a lot of revenue, and brings in a lot of subs. But they seemed to be focused on anything that hurts the company in a bid to separate themselves from the competition. IF they truly want to separate themselves, simply offer EVERYTHING in HD all the time! There is no way anyone can match that especially Directv as they don't have enough bandwidth to do so, til 14 when there next bird launches. Even then thats iffy. I just don't get why dish seems to drive customers away with high dvr fees and other fees. In due time, they will sink or sell. I really think they are going to sell, but at the same time I don't think charlie will give up his baby.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)