Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottc98

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Columbus, OH
All,

Trying to install my Channelmaster dish today with a fortec univeral LNB. I have a small view of the sky of 85W to the 130's. I've been messing withthe shew on the dish due to the small amount of space near the wall (I'll try to give pics). I set the dish up with a cheap sat finder and did blind scans when i believed that i was peaking on a sat location. Only the last scan picked up a TP . Now I need to know where that TP belongs so I know what sat I am at :)

the TP is 11.898 V 10.000 (done with a classic NA) about 33% right now (scan doesn't give any channels,; believe that tp may be data)

Does anyone know what sat I am aiming at?

Iceberg said:
sounds like AnikF2 at 111.1 or IA6 at 93W

Based off the angle the dish is pointing , it is more likely Anik than IA6. I am trying to get it G10r with it but I'm way off. Because of the dish location, I basically have the skew on the dish set to 180 and offsetting the skew at the lnb. With the dish being so wide, it hits the wall of the house, hence the weird skew.

Essentially, its going to be a customer setup :) But if I can get a solid idea of where I am now. it will help out a bunch.

I am going to tweak around with it tomorrow more.

If anyone sees this TP on their equip (especially on a Classic NA; diff freq on diff rec), please let me know :)

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)