Where are the new HD channels

It's been months since Dish has given us new HD channels. Any word on any new HD channels coming out soon? G4 just went HD and would love to have G4HD on dish.

Why? They took a perfectly useful channel (TechTV) and sodomized it. Creating a channel of lukewarm, homogenized MTV-esqe crap. The only thing of any use on that channel is the Star Trek reruns.

How do you expect Charlie to add all of these HD channels and not keep the prices down? Charlie has to feed his kids too. :)

Why? They took a perfectly useful channel (TechTV) and sodomized it. Creating a channel of lukewarm, homogenized MTV-esqe crap. The only thing of any use on that channel is the Star Trek reruns.

+100 TechTV was a great channel. The screensavers was a classic show :) :)

+100 TechTV was a great channel. The screensavers was a classic show :) :)

Yes, I loved the Screensavers. Now Attack of the Show is crap. I also liked Call for Help. I think mainly because Leo Laporte is a Mac guy. I think the only show left from TechTV is XPlay.

I actually talked with Leo Laporte the other night. :) Hes a good guy and is truly the professor of technology. :)

Unfortunately as was mentioned on Monday nights Charlie Chat no new HD until next year... yup the carrot keeps dangling. :(

Wow, i really miss the Screensavers. What a great show. As said above, I think "sodomized" is an appropriate term for what happened to TechTV. :(

For those that liked the screen savers, Leo has the This Week In Tech podcast with lots of rotating guests from the Screen Savers. Not quite teh same, but still good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts