Where are the new HD channels?

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I thought I'd be the thread starter for the new channels announced tonight on the Charlie Chat. It was coming sooner or later..........

I'd just like them to treat the turbo channels like real packages instead of little orphan annie. Do they not realize that ALL HD packs are the future, not vice versa. Whatta joke.

I think i remember reading some where that dish was going to preview Showtime sometime in March or april. Im not sure if this is true but it would make sense now to show off the 2 new channels to get the subscriber rates up

I am psyched for the new premium movie channels; I pay enough for them, its nice to add to the list of movie options. And my son will be happy with Nickelodeon, although if it is like Disney, there won't be much HD. And thus his recordings will take more space than they need to. :)

Well unless DIRECTV gets busy Dish will really pull ahead with more HD channels than DIRECTV by the end of the month. Of course it is still an inflated count with the PPV and part time RSNs.

It is hard for me to believe that the Showtime HD channels

According to CC, TMC HD, 2 Shotimes and Bet Jazz. Jazz will be in Platimun, other three are under Showtime subscription.

wouldn't be under Showtime, and NOT Platimum

I remember BET Jazz from WAY back in the digital cable days. Was a pretty good channel then, can't imagine the quality has changed much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)