Where can I fiind Webisodes?

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
I've look on the Networks website and a few other places, but i can't find past episodes. please post links for those of us that have only been watching for a little while.

thanks in advance

I know I read this recently (and a wikipedia article confirms it) that Warner Brothers, which produces BBT, has asked CBS not to allow streaming of full episodes of its shows, as it is afraid it will negatively impact syndication.

You can purchase online episodes of it from iTunes (I bought season 1); and there are numerous sources for online episodes through a google search, but I suspect they are not legit.

I am anxious for it to come out on Blu-ray. These are shows I'll gladly watch over and over. In the mean-time, have been archiving season 2 episodes on Dish.

I would definitely start with season 1, and work your way through them. While most episodes stand-alone, like most tv today, there are continuous story-lines.

that's what I thought; but about 6 weeks ago I missed BBT since the president had a speech and the show was delayed by the length of the speech and MY DVR didn't get it.

that's what I thought; but about 6 weeks ago I missed BBT since the president had a speech and the show was delayed by the length of the speech and MY DVR didn't get it.

Ah... just spend the $2, and buy it from itunes. Its worth $2 easily just for the laughs.

The family was groaning about not having anything to watch last night, so we watched the Penny Blossom episode again for giggles. "Everything goes better with Bluetooth." ;)

I do stay away from the torrents and just can't bring myself to install I tunes (I don't have an Ipod) because of the limits it places on media files. I do occasionally play music from my file-sharing days on my omni-fi network media player but not very often.

I may look up the DVD and buy it. or maybe i can find the shows on walmart.com, amazon.com, or yahoo.com I'll just have to look.

I do stay away from the torrents and just can't bring myself to install I tunes (I don't have an Ipod) because of the limits it places on media files. I do occasionally play music from my file-sharing days on my omni-fi network media player but not very often.

I may look up the DVD and buy it. or maybe i can find the shows on walmart.com, amazon.com, or yahoo.com I'll just have to look.

Amazon unbox probably has it. I prefer itunes to unbox though; but I have used both; or just buy the DVDs. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)