Where can I get online...

e0rbay

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
...a single yoke.

the sat guy came out today and put up a second dish... which i thought was going to be a dish300, but instead he put up a second dish500... but with a single lnb (for locals).

the dual lnb yoke is bugging me with only one lnb in it. anyone know of someplace online that might have a single lnb yoke for a dish500 dish?

i checked ebay but couldn't find anything.

There is no such thing
The Dish500 at the end of the arm is a rectangle..thats there the "Y" adapter goes.
The Dish300 at the end of the arm looks like a "D" on its side.

The only way would be to either get a Dish300 or take a pliers and make the end of it look like a "D".

Heck, Ive had my Dish500 with one LNB on it for about 2 years now :)

Actually DISH does make an adapter for the DISH 500, try getting it directly from DISH I don't know what it will do for you but it is your money. According to the 4/9/04 dealer facts blast it is part number 100467.

thanks boba...

it won't DO anything for me.... other than satisfy my obsesive disorder that demands everything be perfect.

lol.

thanks for the tip.

They did the same thing for my 2nd dish. It was driving me crazy. It's bad enough having to have two dishes on the balcony. But, I was hoping the 2nd one would be a smaller 18" model with a single "dual" LNB. Instead, he put up a 20" dish 500, with the single LNB on half of the "Y". It looked ridiculous.

Luckily, I had a friend with an old Dish system he wasn't using. He gave me his old 18", and all is well now. (Of course, a single dish would still be better.)

I agree, I see those dish 500's with one lmb out of them every time i am driving, looks like crap. check ebay, you can get them cheap now since dish gives the dishes away for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)