Where have all my Dish HD channels gone?!?!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Well there is your problem... the HD channels are not on 61.5 anymore.

Contact one of the DIRT members here at SatelliteGuys and they will get your system updated. :)

Not sure how you missed all the mail and phone calls DISH did before making this move. They were calling so much it was getting annoying (especially after I was already upgraded) :D

I guess Dish "likes" you. If wasn't for this forum I never would have known about the need to switch from hybrid to EA. DIRT took care of it, painless as always.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR Maxx using SatelliteGuys

[
Dish has only been in business as Dish since 96 ;)

Oh man, you caught some bad math on my part. Sorry...I was thinking how long I've lived in this area and when I bought a house...
'99 is about the first time someone bolted a dish on my roof. It was soon after PVRs came out. Damn you guys and the details... ;)

I guess Dish "likes" you. If wasn't for this forum I never would have known about the need to switch from hybrid to EA. DIRT took care of it, painless as always.
Yeah, I double checked after this thread and we didn't have any old messages on the home phone or email. I'm not sure how we missed the memo on this but with 2 little kids and a puppy running around at home, you'd be amazed at the details that get missed.

Anyway, the DIRT rep online set me up without having to call Customer Support and go through a long annoying checklist of things, so I very much appreciate that.

Tech came out, replaced my Dish, and I'm now looking at 72 and 61.5 (vs. 61.5, 110 & 119) and I'm getting a ton of HD channels that I was missing.

THANKS!!!!