Where is Fox Sports 2

Dish needs to put FS1 and FS2 in similar packages to their ESPN counterparts, i.e. BOTH in AT120!

It's a TRUE PITA when for some reason they move an event to another channel (from FS1 to FS2 and you just don't happen to have the right package and I will not upgrade just for sports.

I get FS! off my cable internet in SD, but have no access to FS2 and will not pay through the nose for either.

Dish needs to put FS1 and FS2 in similar packages to their ESPN counterparts, i.e. BOTH in AT120!

It's a TRUE PITA when for some reason they move an event to another channel (from FS1 to FS2 and you just don't happen to have the right package and I will not upgrade just for sports.

I get FS! off my cable internet in SD, but have no access to FS2 and will not pay through the nose for either.

That's not Dish's call to move it. That's where the channels were negotiated to be by Fox and DISH. DISH just can not move them.

Since Fox and DISH are not talking due to the Hopper I don't see them agreeing to move it anytime soon.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

FOX agreed to let FS1 and FS2 (and FXX) be carried based upon the existing agreements for Speed and Fuel (and FOX Soccer) respectively. That's the reason for which has HD, which has SD only, and where they are placed. Nothing will happen until that agreement express and a new contract is written and signed.

Is the reason for them being so far away from each other also due to the package availability. FS1 is down with the other sports channels at 150 and FS 2 is way up at 397. A pain in the neck when coverage switches from FS1 to FS2.

Is the reason for them being so far away from each other also due to the package availability. FS1 is down with the other sports channels at 150 and FS 2 is way up at 397. A pain in the neck when coverage switches from FS1 to FS2.

I think it's where it is because that's where the Fuel channel (I think that was the name) was before they changed it into Fox Sports 2. Probably after the next contract it will move to 151.

I understand all that, but FOX needs these channels to be treated like the ESPN channels, it might help Dish a bit.

Speed became Fox Sports 1. Fuel became Fox Sports 2., Fox Soccer Channel became FXX. The all just stayed where they were on the dish line-up.

But they strive to be! NBCSN would be in that fight too if they dropped all the old VS content and updraft their daytime content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really. I love the NHL, but it doesn't really do much in the ratings, NBCSN has virtually no college football these days and their college basketball conferences aren't that popular. College hockey even less popular. MLS - not many viewers.

The most watched programming on NBCSN is probably their British soccer, which ironically enough, is daytime. :)

Not really. I love the NHL, but it doesn't really do much in the ratings, NBCSN has virtually no college football these days and their college basketball conferences aren't that popular. College hockey even less popular. MLS - not many viewers.

The most watched programming on NBCSN is probably their British soccer, which ironically enough, is daytime. :)

They've added NASCAR, Rally, and some other stuff, but they are the only one who doesn't have much of any daytime programs. That's the biggest improvement they need to make before adding more properties. If anything just license in Sky Sports Broadcasts like Fox Soccer did.

With that said, if they could buy GOLtv their summer programming would be solid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)