Where is the TV Anywhere Slim Sling for 722?

slatterie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Ok the 922 has been out for a few weeks now, but based on what I have read (specifically we dont have enough broadband speed) we are sticking with the 722k. So where is that TV Anywhere Slim Sling box? I'm sick of seeing "coming soon" on Dish's website. Or is this some pipe dream/tease and we should just buy a Sling box on its own? I know Dish wants to move the 922's first, but there are a lot of us who cant get it.

Any news? Anyone?

I feel your pain. I am anxiously wait for this also. I am still without clue as to how getting the 922 out took priority over this. I honestly do not know a single person that cares anything about being able to stream their tv service to their laptop or cell phone. I know a bunch of people that would like HD service on all their TV's after any tv sold these days is HD even a 19 inch.

In answer to your question I am seeing June floated around this website as the most common answer to this.

Streaming to my iPhone would make it to where I could catch up on a lot of shows. I have a situation where a couple of times a week, I'm somewhere cooling my heels until another person gets back. It would really be great to be able to watch those shows I recorded.

I feel your pain. I am anxiously wait for this also. I am still without clue as to how getting the 922 out took priority over this. I honestly do not know a single person that cares anything about being able to stream their tv service to their laptop or cell phone. I know a bunch of people that would like HD service on all their TV's after any tv sold these days is HD even a 19 inch.

In answer to your question I am seeing June floated around this website as the most common answer to this.

Now you know another one. I love being able to sling to my laptop & Touch Pro 2.

Have an office area off a 2nd floor 3 season porch. I could get a TV, and slave it off the 622 2nd tuner and do just fine. But why spend the 3 to 4 hundred on a new TV when I have a desktop PC with Dual 21" monitors that could work just fine to show TV.

I've been looking at some of the tuner boxes out there currently. But the sling adapter would be perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts