where is wgn hd?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder what is the problem with WGN (not WFN) maybe if we start a campaign like the USA & SCIFI ones we can get it. I'd love to see the Cubs in HD & I have to imagine there is a large national following for them (as well as the Blackhawks & Bulls), dare I say more than Speed or SCIFI.

I wonder what is the problem with WGN (not WFN) maybe if we start a campaign like the USA & SCIFI ones we can get it. I'd love to see the Cubs in HD & I have to imagine there is a large national following for them (as well as the Blackhawks & Bulls), dare I say more than Speed or SCIFI.

Don't forget the White Sox..a good portion of our games are on WGN too!:eureka

I'd love to see the Cubs and White Sox in HD. I'd love to see the Blackhawks, too(next hockey season, of course) -- but I didn't realize WGN carried any of their games.

FYI, it's been announced that the Blackhawks will NOT be carried on the WGN Superstation feed, only the local Chicago area feed, sorry.

WGN-HD must be coming soon because I have noticed it mapped on my 622 when I was recording a WGN program. It shows up on the guide when you want to record a specific program, but won't let you schedule it on HD yet, only on the regular SD Ch. 239.

Also, not sure if it is even announced anywhere yet, but I see that Comcast Sports Chicago is finally HD. I think they announced Comcast Sport Bay HD and maybe one other regional comcast sports network as being active, but I haven't seen anything yet about Chicago's Comcast Sports being online!

Wooo Hooo....I am watching the White Sox-Angels right now in HD on Ch. 429!!! Can't wait for some Cub games now!!!

Wow, that's good news WGN HD coming "soon"! They were advertising the Blackhawks on the nat'l feed and didn't say it was local only that is why I assumed they would be coming. As far as you Sox fans go, it would be worth it to see your manager give one of his "talks" in HD!

That is the reason I got Dish in the first place, my local cable didn't carry WGN.

Also, not sure if it is even announced anywhere yet, but I see that Comcast Sports Chicago is finally HD. I think they announced Comcast Sport Bay HD and maybe one other regional comcast sports network as being active, but I haven't seen anything yet about Chicago's Comcast Sports being online!

Wooo Hooo....I am watching the White Sox-Angels right now in HD on Ch. 429!!! Can't wait for some Cub games now!!!

Unless they turned on the 24/7 HD channel the game time feed has been there since last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts