where to watch "Parasite" movie in the USA?.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish has it on-demand as well.

It will be on Hulu April 8.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: orlyPR
I saw it in IMAX, before the lockdown. We liked it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. Prepare to be reading the subtitles.

Although it is interesting and original. It's worth watching for free. My score 85%.
I saw other foreign movie better than this.

Thanks, then I'll start watching it and will find out if I watch the full movie.

What's the other foreign movie you saw?

Thanks, then I'll start watching it and will find out if I watch the full movie.

What's the other foreign movie you saw?
There a OTT platform called VEMOX.COM, may be the owner, olympusat, will cancel it because was removed from google play and there not update since the last year. Their acquire programing around the world and translatle to Spanish audio for their own channels and VOD services for cable and IPTV companies.
I enjoy some movie from Thai, East Europe and japan, some are rare title.
The last movie i see i don't find the original title (Espia con amor ...) is a Russian movie (end credit in cyrillic); a spy that move to England seek asylum in the US Embasy, with the help of the CIA find a other spy in the cairo he convices to move to england for return to Russia.
I really sad the decission of olympusat to remove the platform.

Reactions: DJdish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)