Where's my MASN2???

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
So has Verizon screwed us all with no MASN2? It's bad enough that no O's games will be in HD this year, now half of the O's games won't even be on TV, just radio. Yikes, is this the 50's or something? :mad:

MASN insists it is Channel 1 on Howard County FiOS (1-877-469-6276 and 410-625-7100).

Verizon insists there is no Channel 1 in Howard County (1-888-553-1555).

I would hate to go back to Comcast, but I may have no choice. :(

-John

i ahve Cox (because I ahve cable internet) they seem to be saying that MASN 2 is the Orioles feed but some other posters insist that MASN has games from both and that MASN 2 gets an overflow game that may be one or the other. That will make it hard to keep track but it might explain no MASN 2 on days where ony one plays or they play at different times.

Yeah, but MASN doesn't know that.

You go to www.masn.tv - type in your zip - it will show MASN2 being available on Channel 1 - even in Delaware where I am.

Plus, it clearly states "If your provider carries MASN, it WILL carry MASN2".

I have a ticket open as of last night to see if other areas will see MASN2 coverage when applicable.

I think Verizon should all give us a jar of Vasoline with each STB. That way when they screw us, we can lube up first and it won't hurt as much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)