Where's Starz-C and MTV in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AntDogg65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Will Charlie ever fork out the jack to get the other 4 Starz channels or the Viacom Channels in HD? If so , I don't want to hear that four letter word that starts with s and ends with n.

MTV HD doesnt have any HD on it yet, so I can wait for that one.

Starz HD is a different story, remember the company that owns them owns DirecTV. I dont know if thats throwing a wrinkle in things or not though.

Starz HD channels are free to carry for subscribers...it's more a matter of whether they think it's worth the bandwidth.

Viacom channels should be added next. When?? This Summer sometime.

I hope Spike is included on the Viacom list because all of the UFC fights on Spike are now in HD. Most folks on this forum are more interested in SciFi HD and Monsters HD, but there is a huge MMA fan base for the UFC that has a very large following.

I spend the $55 once per month for the UFC PPV in HD, and if dish does not get Spike HD before the next season of the ultimate fighter on September 17, I am more thn happy to pay the $13 per month cancellation fee and switch to Direct TV.

I am doubtful that Dish will land this channel in HD because Direct TV is a major sponsor of the show this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)