Which are you favorite exclusive VOOM HD Channels?

Hey, where's Rave. That would be a great channel if they added more videos.

Come to think of it, whyy don't they? Is it because there aren't many HD videos out there?

I like the Monsters channel and I watch MotoP.I.G. on Rush. I rarely watch any of the others.

I never liked soccer (football) until WorldSport. I just wish the program guide would show who's playing, when it was recorded, and their records at the time.

Wait, do I really like soccer or am I being sucked in by the beeeeuuuutiful PQand SQ?
Oh well, either way I am loving it.

rollerfink said:
Hey, where's Rave. That would be a great channel if they added more videos.

Come to think of it, whyy don't they? Is it because there aren't many HD videos out there?

I like the Monsters channel and I watch MotoP.I.G. on Rush. I rarely watch any of the others.

They seem to have added some new content to Rave yesterday. Saw Chicago play which I had never seen before, and tonight there are concerts by Sherryl Crow and others that I haven't seen before.

rollerfink said:
Maybe the Auction channel should auction off some free blocks of PlayboyHD programming. That might help in the polls.

That's a good one. :) Even Moov got some VOTEs. Quite surprised about Auction-HD!

Monsters HD is the best thing about VOOM. Loved The Hills Have Eyes the other day. Seeing the original Dawn of the Dead wasnt bad either.

adtoolco said:
I like Moov...(Pass the Dutchie) but you have to be in the right frame of mind( Puff, puff, give!!!) to enjoy all its greatness. ( Daves not here!)

-Chris
Haven't you seen the commercials, that type of careless behaviour will make you run over pedestrians with your car.

I honestly don't see why HDN is so popular? Besides the fact that their news coverage isn't very good, That annoying "HDN" logo looks like it would do some serious burn in damage to those of us with tv's that are susceptible to it.

Look, WorldSport made it to the second place! Interesting...
I thought it was just 3-4 of us who are excited about live European soccer. But I guess this channel is really popular. Glad to hear that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)