Which Blackberry Should I Get?

dishMIKE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2003
Hillsdale,MI
I'm wanting to upgrade my Alltel account and have one of the phones be a Blackberry. My area(Hillsdale,MI49242) isn't going to be converted untill 2010.My question is should I upgrade with Alltel (My next available update technically isn't untill June 5 but Alltel seemed more interested in keeping me as a customer and possibly getting me new phones with contract extensions) and what Blackberry models they have available or wait till I get switched to Verizon.Does anyone have a model they would recommend? Is the Pearl Flip a good choice? Thanks so much for everyones comments. Mike

They probably have the curve, tour, pearl flip, and MAYBE the storm?

I would personally get the Tour out of those choices.

I have the curve, good phone, my mom has the flip and she likes it (actually better than what I though it would be too). The Tour right now is the top CDMA phone that blackberry offers.

They probably have the curve, tour, pearl flip, and MAYBE the storm?

I would personally get the Tour out of those choices.

I have the curve, good phone, my mom has the flip and she likes it (actually better than what I though it would be too). The Tour right now is the top CDMA phone that blackberry offers.

Tell me about it!!

Post OS update that they did last week, the Storm is the best Blackberry I've ever used. Prior to that, I'd have rather been using my World Edition the last year or so.

It's so much faster it's like I got a new phone.

Post OS update that they did last week, the Storm is the best Blackberry I've ever used. Prior to that, I'd have rather been using my World Edition the last year or so.

It's so much faster it's like I got a new phone.

I agree with this, but you need to ask yourself some questions, do you want a touch screen phone or a keyboard, what is important to you.....and then know my answer is between the storm and tour, both great models (storm 2 even better :) )

Oh yeah totally, and its harder to go to a touchscreen with no option of a real keyboard too. Not as big a deal for me, but sometimes I do miss it. It was a must for my wife, she ended up with an EnV3 or something with a touch screen and a keyboard.

Now the Droid stuff coming... and she regrets not waiting, heh.

they need to release an official 5.0 os for the tour already!!!! storm 1 and 2 have it. the tour 2 should be released early next year so they need to get with it already with the tour.

You should get the Touch Pro 2 and forget about that Blackberry crap. ;) :D

I really like the curve, very good phone. It does just about everything a phone can do at this point and right now they are free after rebates. Just dont go iphone. Not open source, at least if youre into that sort of thing.

i have a tour and a curve forsale if anyone wants to give me an offer.for both 2 for 1 deal. both in great shape like new condition and the tour has an otterbox protecting it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts