which channels are on sats?

crash58

Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
Anniston Alabama
I've searched on here and google and can't really find my answer. Does anyone know where I can get a list of which channels are on which sat? IE: what's on 110/119/129. Just curious because I have a lot of trobule with rain fade on the 129 and was told I could possible add a wing dish to pick up 61.5 as a backup for certain stations.

when you are on the channel that you want to know hit the info button twice. the sat you are on will show up in the top left corner of the program description box. or hit menu 6-1-1. or go to the list at the top of the page click 129w then click subscription channels at the top of the page.

The List

I've searched on here and google and can't really find my answer. Does anyone know where I can get a list of which channels are on which sat? IE: what's on 110/119/129. Just curious because I have a lot of trobule with rain fade on the 129 and was told I could possible add a wing dish to pick up 61.5 as a backup for certain stations.

Click on the the list tab above. Use the subscription list and you can look at each sat. As far as 61.5 being a replacement for 129 it's no longer true. Most of the HD has moved from 61.5 to 72.7. With you in AL you should probable be on the EA. That is if you have VIP receivers or HD DVR's. The Birmingham locals are on 61.5 you should be on EA (eastern arc).

Last edited:
He's saying you should be on ea since your locals are there. That would be a 1000.4 dish pointed at 77-72-61.5. You do NOT want 110/119/61.5 you would miss out on most of the hd with that setup. Maybe try to re tweak your 129 dish to get a better signal on it if you don't want to get a new dish.

ck mark

He's saying you should be on ea since your locals are there. That would be a 1000.4 dish pointed at 77-72-61.5. You do NOT want 110/119/61.5 you would miss out on most of the hd with that setup. Maybe try to re tweak your 129 dish to get a better signal on it if you don't want to get a new dish.

That's what I'm saying. I do think he would be much better off EA. The WA for him is really low on 129 from AL. EA is almost straight above him & a little to the E. :up

I have 61.5 and I am not missing any of my HD. Specifically what channels have moved off of 61.5.
I don't think any have moved as of yet. However, the following national HD channels were added to 72.7 rather than 61.5:

BBC America HD
E HD
Fox Soccer HD
Hallmark HD
Showtime West HD
Sportsman HD
TruTV HD
IndiePlex HD
Retroplex HD
Shorts HD
EPIX HD
Style HD
HLN HD
TCM HD
G4 HD
History Channel International HD
Nat Geo WILD! HD

A lot of good stuff there. I went to Eastern Arc to get them (free dish upgrade), and I kept Platinum when HD became free for life because of the channels that went into that package.

all 3 of my sats 110/119/129 are all in the 60-75 signal strenght. Is it worth it the have dish convert me over the EA? If so will I loose stations by not receiving 110/119/129?

Thanks for the info!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)