Which channels you like to see added on DirecTV one day?

Which channels you want to see D* added one day?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why were those the only channels selected for the poll ? Some sort of Directv test to see what do we think about the channels that have already been selected ? Those channels are pretty bad and with low public interest, maybe with the exception of ESPNU. Where is Travel HD ? AMC HD,IFC HD,SUNDANCE HD ?,All the HBOs HD ? Encore HD ? BBC AMERICA HD ?

yeah i agree which is why i picked others. espnu seems to be a pretty hot choice in this poll but if D* added a few of those other channels instead of the other better channels available out there, i will be pretty pissed.

I'd like to finally get MyTV9 in HD. It's the ONE local channel that I still don't get in HD, and because of the dish I have I can't get any local SD channels, meaning I can't get the channel at all until they upgrade to HD. WTF is the holdup D*??

All the HBO's, Cinemax, Showtime, Movie Channels & Encore channels in HD MAVTV HD, Bring back Versus HD. WGN America HD & BBCA HD. And the Casper Wyoming locals to the Wyoming subs.

I picked other, because of the choices you had listed, I don't even watch those in SD and I don't even have them on my guide.

The ones I would like to see, which is not much, are WGN, AMC, Travel, and FMC

The channels i really want them to add at least in SD (HD preferably) are HBO Comedy And Zone, Starz Cinema, but most importantly actionmax and 5starmax that way i can sign up for cinemax and get my moneys worth... right now i wouldnt even consider since theres only 3 channels

Travel HD.

I watch quite a few shows on Travel Channel, particularly Anthony Bourdain's: No Reservations. That show would look great in HD.

All of the HBOs, Fox Soccer Channel and Travel for starters!!! When you have to pay a premium to get channels it is unforgivable that they aren't all in HD!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)