Which FTA satellite is your favorite

Status
Please reply by conversation.
G10. Have a fixed dish for that and a fixed dish for G16 C-Band into a 4x4 multiswitch going to 4 boxes :)

THe nice thing about G10 is that you can strap another lnb next to the G10 one and receive IA7 - White Springs! (you can do the same with IA5/AMC4 and some others). More bang for your buck if you only want 1 dish up. :)

It appears my post was removed. At least do me the courtesy of letting me know why. I have a C band dish and am considering adding a FTA receiver. We're interested in the CW network and was wondering if there is an english channel of it, and what other general interest free channels there are. Thanks.

It appears my post was removed. At least do me the courtesy of letting me know why. I have a C band dish and am considering adding a FTA receiver. We're interested in the CW network and was wondering if there is an english channel of it, and what other general interest free channels there are. Thanks.

it was moved to the C-Band area http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=94196

since it was C-Band related and didnt have to do with the original post of your favourite satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts