Which new shows make it & which shows will not?

Thought the show was not bad, not the best.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

I've zapped Charlie's Angels...

I agree, this show is no where as good as the movies or the original tv series. I would of thought that Drew Barrymore would of done a better job with this show ,since she helped produce the movies and acted in them as well.

I agree, this show is no where as good as the movies or the original tv series. I would of thought that Drew Barrymore would of done a better job with this show ,since she helped produce the movies and acted in them as well.

I was watching the second episode of Charlie's Angels up until the part where they were trying to talk Rachel Taylor's character into marrying a foreigner to get his green card. i immediately just turned it off & canceled my season recording of the show on my D* DVR. Pretty faces cannot overcome lame plots of the show. My disbelief can only be suspended so much.

I ended up skipping through the second episode of Charlie's Angels. Eye candy everywhere with the model's under attack, but still no plot...

The good thing about TN is that it was so expensive to build the set they went ahead and filmed 13 episodes. So, at least they should be good until December. But, even having episodes did not save Lone Star on Fox last year that cancelled after 2 episodes, and never burned off the rest of the ones they had done.

Fox is famous for yanking shows off the air immediately after a cancellation decision is made. Occasionally they get picked up by a cable channel that shows the unaired episodes. Universal HD is a likely spot for such shows but some have shown up elsewhere.

Apparently Whitney and Up All Night hae full season orders now. How To BEa Gentleman and Charlie's Angels are rumored to be in trouble.

First episode of How to be a Gentleman was horrible. If it's not any better tonight, I'm dropping it.

S~

I saw How to Be a Gentleman before the premiere as part of a focus group and could barely sit through it.

The main problem is the lead but I just did not buy any of the characters.

HTBAG has ceased production so we won't have to put up with it much longer.

I think CBS plans to burn the inventory on Saturdays in the spot ROE was going to have.

Hard to believe that Saturday night used to have several hit shows including an absolutely blockbuster CBS lineup in the 70s and now it isa dumping ground.

I think CBS plans to burn the inventory on Saturdays in the spot ROE was going to have.

Hard to believe that Saturday night used to have several hit shows including an absolutely blockbuster CBS lineup in the 70s and now it isa dumping ground.

Yes, I remember watching Carol Burnett show on Saturdays and Mary Tyler Moore, Rhoda, and I think All in the Family too. But that was the early 70s and my memory is getting a bit hazy. With the economy going so bad and no end in sight , you would think that many people don't have the money to go out any more on weekends. So Saturdays should be looked at for new programming. Maybe they could put some of their weaker shows and new shows that aren't faring so well in the normal week on and Saturdays instead of re-runs from the week. They might even become hits and then they would be worth it to the networks to keep them on.

Original episodes of Carol Burnette were on Mondays and later Wednesdays. Rhoda was on Mondays. All In The Family was on many different days, including Saturday depending on the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)