Which new shows make it & which shows will not?

TV Ratings: 'Terra Nova' Grows, 'Two and a Half Men' Continues to DropCBS notches another victory on the strength of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Hawaii Five-0."
October 18 9:05 AM PDT 10/18/2011 by Philiana Ng
FOX Without the baseball playoffs delaying its programming this week, Fox saw its lineup improve.
Terra Nova (8 million total viewers, 2.7 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) rose 8 percent in the demo and 14 percent in total viewers, while House (8.4 million, 3.1) -- marking Olivia Wilde's final appearance on the medical drama -- improved 15 percent in 18-49 from last Monday's telecast. Notably, House tied with Hawaii Five-0 as Monday's highest-rated drama of the night.While Fox saw increases across the board, CBS wasn't so lucky. But still, the network topped the night in the key 18-49 demo, averaging a 4.0 rating to easily take home the victory. How I Met Your Mother (9.8 million, 4.1) and Hawaii Five-0 (10.9 million, 3.1) were the only CBS shows to improve, while rookie comedy 2 Broke Girls (11.3 million, 4.3) and Mike & Molly (11.6 million, 3.9) were flat. Two and a Half Men (14.9 million, 5.2) continued to drop, this time dipping 12 percent to its lowest-rated episode so far this season. Even so, Men was the night's highest-rated program overall.10 Shows Canceled Faster Than 'The Playboy Club'ABC placed a distant second in 18-49, averaging a 3.0. Dancing With the Stars (17.4 million, 3.2) was boosted 7 percent from last week. The reality competition series was also the most-watched program -- unscripted or scripted. Castle (11.5 million, 3.1) grew an impressive 24 percent from last week's season low.Fox followed with a 2.9 rating in primetime and NBC right behind in fourth with a 1.3. NBC's The Sing-Off (4.3 million, 1.6) improved 7 percent. A rerun of Prime Suspect (2.7 million, 0.8) rose just a tad.The CW's Gossip Girl (1.3 million, 0.6) remained steady and Hart of Dixie's (1.7 million, 0.7) heat wave episode improved a tenth
TV Ratings: 'Terra Nova' Grows, 'Two and a Half Men' Continues to Drop - Hollywood Reporter

2 1/2 men is officially gone from timer. Had it on a series, nuked that 2 weeks ago but tried it for a couple more weeks.
no more

I dig 2 Broke Girls though. That show is pretty good.

TV Ratings: 'Terra Nova' Grows, 'Two and a Half Men' Continues to DropCBS notches another victory on the strength of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Hawaii Five-0."
October 18 9:05 AM PDT 10/18/2011 by Philiana Ng
FOX Without the baseball playoffs delaying its programming this week, Fox saw its lineup improve.
Terra Nova (8 million total viewers, 2.7 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) rose 8 percent in the demo and 14 percent in total viewers, while House (8.4 million, 3.1) -- marking Olivia Wilde's final appearance on the medical drama -- improved 15 percent in 18-49 from last Monday's telecast. Notably, House tied with Hawaii Five-0 as Monday's highest-rated drama of the night.While Fox saw increases across the board, CBS wasn't so lucky. But still, the network topped the night in the key 18-49 demo, averaging a 4.0 rating to easily take home the victory. How I Met Your Mother (9.8 million, 4.1) and Hawaii Five-0 (10.9 million, 3.1) were the only CBS shows to improve, while rookie comedy 2 Broke Girls (11.3 million, 4.3) and Mike & Molly (11.6 million, 3.9) were flat. Two and a Half Men (14.9 million, 5.2) continued to drop, this time dipping 12 percent to its lowest-rated episode so far this season. Even so, Men was the night's highest-rated program overall.10 Shows Canceled Faster Than 'The Playboy Club'ABC placed a distant second in 18-49, averaging a 3.0. Dancing With the Stars (17.4 million, 3.2) was boosted 7 percent from last week. The reality competition series was also the most-watched program -- unscripted or scripted. Castle (11.5 million, 3.1) grew an impressive 24 percent from last week's season low.Fox followed with a 2.9 rating in primetime and NBC right behind in fourth with a 1.3. NBC's The Sing-Off (4.3 million, 1.6) improved 7 percent. A rerun of Prime Suspect (2.7 million, 0.8) rose just a tad.The CW's Gossip Girl (1.3 million, 0.6) remained steady and Hart of Dixie's (1.7 million, 0.7) heat wave episode improved a tenth
TV Ratings: 'Terra Nova' Grows, 'Two and a Half Men' Continues to Drop - Hollywood Reporter

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: <<<< See those? That's what my eyes now look like after reading that mess. :p Is your line-break key broken?

That's what you get for reading it. I bypass anything that looks like that. If a poster can't take the time to write a cohesive and legible paragraph, I can't take the time to try to decipher it... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)