Which package is the Pursuit channel in? Channel 240.

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I recently lowered my package to the top 120 because I found I just didn't watch many of the channels I was paying extra for and I realized I'd rather save the money and use Netflix streaming in addition to the 120 package.

Today I found channel 240. I'd never watched it before, but since I like hunting I like this channel fairly well. Since I know nothing about it, I was wondering is it normally in this 120 package, or is it in free preview mode like some other channels are right now? I tried to look on Dish's site, but not only couldn't find what package it was in, I couldn't even find this channel listed. Anyone know which package it's in?

I have the Welcome Package (for the moment at least) and it has been there for a while. Every time I hear the Pursuit Channel, I find myself wishing it were a channel offering 24 hour coverage of police chases. :)

Bobby said:
You need to order up KABC, Los Angeles for that.... :D

Back in the day when DISH offered Distant Networks, my television often stayed on the Los Angeles locals. :).

I recently lowered my package to the top 120 because I found I just didn't watch many of the channels I was paying extra for and I realized I'd rather save the money and use Netflix streaming in addition to the 120 package.

Today I found channel 240. I'd never watched it before, but since I like hunting I like this channel fairly well. Since I know nothing about it, I was wondering is it normally in this 120 package, or is it in free preview mode like some other channels are right now? I tried to look on Dish's site, but not only couldn't find what package it was in, I couldn't even find this channel listed. Anyone know which package it's in?

This channel is currently available in all packages and is on the 119 sat WA only at the moment.

I wonder when they will FINALLY add it to the eastern arc!!

Hopefully in the future it will be available on EA :D

Why would it be on WA only, thought all channels were on both arcs. Kinda not fair to those on EA

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app
5 years ago, when that post was made, it was only on the WA. Today, and for years, it is on both arcs...

...and who said for all these years that 1000.2 WA was annoying compared to the EA? Lol. Finally, some have a reason to enjoy the WA. Honestly, I'd be interested to see it, before it gets bought and flipped to another cookie cutter general interest channel.

Twilight zone........ This thread is Five years old........... it's on both Arc's and a sucky channel at that... :)

This is certainly a lively conversation for a 5 year old thread! Anyway, thank you to those who support us and our sincerest apologies to those who find our continued success annoying;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts