which remote comes with 722K receiver?

Crickee

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2010
Virginia
Upgrading from 622 to 722K and I want to know which remote comes with the 722K. Will it be a 20.0? If it is a 20.0 can I use that to back up the timers from the 622 and restore to the 722K? I have copied my timers off of dishanywhere just in case I can't. I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, I have searched and cannot find it if has.

Yes, a 20.0 and 21.0. No, you can not back up from a 622, nor a 722. Just a 722K.

LOL, sort of! Between the amount of time it took to select all 180 DVR recordings today to sent to EHD, the amount of time it will take to restore said 180 recordings back to the 722K after install, then manually input all 80+ timers. It frustrates me that there isn't a better way to make all this happen! I just hope that I can successfully restore the recorded programs to the 722K, I have read many posts on here that it was either corrupt or didn't work. I will really rant if that happens, then all the time will have definitely been wasted. I only watch tv from the DVR, very seldom do I watch anything live anymore.

I just hope that I can successfully restore the recorded programs to the 722K, I have read many posts on here that it was either corrupt or didn't work.
No, you read that regarding the Hopper, NOT the 722K.

I tried backing up my timers to my remote on my 722K and it will not work. I replaced my 722k in March and still have about 10-15 timers that I have not found the programs for. Some may have been canceled. Suits and Covert Affairs do not come on until the latter part of July.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts