Which Starting NFL QB's,With Over 3 Years Playing in the League Will Eventually Enter the Hall of Fa

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I have to add,this is current QB's with over 3 years in the league. I'll start the list with the obvious,Tom Brady. I'll follow that with both Manning Brothers(Peyton & Eli),Drew Brees,& Ben Roethlisberger. After that the list starts to get harder. I can predict the next 2 names to be mentioned(or at least one for sure),but after that it's like looking off of a cliff.

With over 3 years in the league, Add Rodgers to the list. Cutler and Stafford are question marks for me as well as Ryan and Flacco. From those last 4 Cutler has the most talent imo but in other ways reminds me too much of Jeff George. Remember him?

With over 3 years in the league, Add Rodgers to the list. Cutler and Stafford are question marks for me as well as Ryan and Flacco. From those last 4 Cutler has the most talent imo but in other ways reminds me too much of Jeff George. Remember him?

I really don't think Cutler is getting anywhere close to the HOF when its all said and done.

I think Flacco has a good chance if he continues to play the way he has as the years go by.

Don't think at this point in his career that Ryan has done nearly enough or even moving in that direction.

Stafford, still to early in his career, if the Lions continue to improve and win, it's possible.

All these depend a lot on what happens in thier future, it's really too early to say on most.

Rey, I think you have the list pretty much correct, can't think of many with 3 years or more in that should go there.

As for ones that don't have 3 years in that I think are headed in the right direction ... I would put LUCK first and possibly Wilson, if they continue to improve.

I know it's early but yes I have to agree with Luck getting there. All signs point to that direction. I think Stafford could have a chance if he can stay healthy. I see longevity possibly being an issue with him but besides that Stafford does have the skills. I'd take him in a second down here in Miami.

As of right now the only one I would add to roy's list,is Aaron Rodgers.

Philp Rivers will have to have at least 2 more very good seasons,with a playoff run to be considered.Flacco has a long,long,way to go.

Young guys that have the potential.Cam Newton,of course Luck,possibly RG3 if he survives.I really like Wilson,but it seems he isn't as dynamic this year,as he was last year.

I'm a Bears fan and I like Cutler but I don't see him making the HOF. Stafford I could see doing it though and possibly Ryan with the talent around him. I think Tebow makes it in as the most talked about QB that has barely played.