Which type of splitter?


Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 14, 2003
I have never done this before, so I need some help. I have a 501 in the master bedroom. I want to split the cable coming out of the the receiver to the tv to run another cable to a computer room. Do I use a splitter that lets dc current pass thru on each side? Since this after the receiver, will any kind of splitter work? Thanks, guys.
Any standard two way splitter will work for splitting the output of the satellite receiver to the two locations you want it at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)