White House Dinner Couple Seeks Pay

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
I heard the couple who snuck into the White House State Dinner is seeking a payout from whoever they grant their first interview to. I do not think anyone should pay them. That would show these attention getters. I know I am going to sound like a stick in the mud but somebody is going to have to do something about this nonsense. This is a matter of national security.

I agree! I would say FBI should have their first dibs, not at a payout, but some much needed and earned jail time for them!!

That's usually how it works, if someone has an interesting story to tell someone pays them money to interview them.

....much needed earned jail time for them !!! :rolleyes:

If the FBI was going to do something about this they would have done it by now.

Someone let them in. They went thru the same security all the other guests did.
They didn't sneak in thru a window, dig a tunnel under the whitehouse, or parachute onto the roof.

Someone let them in. They went thru the same security all the other guests did.
They didn't sneak in thru a window, dig a tunnel under the whitehouse, or parachute onto the roof.

Valid point. I guess they are going to be interviewed tommorrow morning by Matt Lauer on NBC's The Today Show.

As far as I know, there are no "reputable" news outlets that pay for stories. Am I incorrect in this understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)