WHITE HOUSE DOWN - Official Trailer - In Theaters June 28th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Don't look too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe there is another one in the same year. I will also wait for it to come to dvd

I can't believe there is another one in the same year. I will also wait for it to come to dvd

Talk about riding a hot wave. Clearly their targetting the crowd who loved Olympus..... Besides, secret service agent kicking butt in the White House: far fetched, but plausible.... Local Cop kicking up in the White House: Uh huh.

Cheers, K

I saw this trailer with Iron Man 3. This looks AWFUL IMO. First off, the title sucks. Secondly, coming so soon after Olympus Has Fallen isn't helping. I don't know what it is but every so often we get 1 summer with 2 disaster movies with the same plot (Dante's Inferno/Volcano, Deep Impact/Armageddon, etc.) Jamie Foxx is not believable as the President, and the whole plot just looks a mess. It seems like Roland Emmerich has been stumbling in various ways ever since that Godzilla fiasco..

Not sure how they are targeting the people who loved Olympus when it is likely both these movies were in production about the same time. But it does seem redundant If I remember Olympus has fallen was a fairly low budget/independent type studio and this new film is a bigger studio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)