Who changed the channel(s)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coaster fiend

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
And why? Where is this information? I can't find it on their site.
Does anyone know what channels were moved, why they were moved, and if we lost any?

Logo was moved to 272 receintly, no word as to why, I don't watch it, just saw it in the guide.

Thats the only channel I noticed had moved.

Jimbo

Gremlins or not. One channel or ten. Either way, there should be a notice and an easy way to find things rather than search the whole guide. Am i wrong?

My Receivers already took care of the switch,Without me doing a thing! It unchecked the old channel number and checked the new one. If you look in your Channel guide ,I'm sure the channels aren't to hard to find!

All the service providers anounce channel line up changes as early as two months before it happens and most run a banner at the bottom of the screen and on commercials, with E they would run it on the " how do I use this service " channel and on some of the guide channels.

Sorry to be a tad dumber than the rest of you, but I'll post just in case someone else like me is looking for an answer, You are correct that if you tune directly to LOGO on 263 there is a message that LOGO has moved to 272. On the other hand, if you are in the guide and check to see what's on LOGO, you get BBCA. Someone else mentioned that TV1 had moved. I don't usually watch that channel so your method of tuning directly to it to find the new location won't work.
My original question was which channels moved. Sorry to confuse the issue with logic. I'll leave the bathroom now so you can go on trading lipstick and gossip.

Sorry to be a tad dumber than the rest of you, but I'll post just in case someone else like me is looking for an answer, You are correct that if you tune directly to LOGO on 263 there is a message that LOGO has moved to 272. On the other hand, if you are in the guide and check to see what's on LOGO, you get BBCA. Someone else mentioned that TV1 had moved. I don't usually watch that channel so your method of tuning directly to it to find the new location won't work.
My original question was which channels moved. Sorry to confuse the issue with logic. I'll leave the bathroom now so you can go on trading lipstick and gossip.

Sorry guy,
Didn't think any one jumped on you.
When I go to the old LOGO in the guide and hit INFO it tells me to go to 272.
BBCA is directly below it in the guide, maybe it looked at the channel below ???

As for TV1, I don't even know where it was let alone where it went ...

Jimbo

The answer is make a Favorites list.When the channels move they will still show up correctly(on the new channel) in your Favorites list.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.