Who do you think will be eliminated on American Idol on April 29, 2009

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who do you think will be eliminated April 29, 2009 ?

• Adam Lambert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Gokey

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Kris Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allison Iraheta

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Matt Giraud

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
You may only make one selection for who you think will be eliminated on April 29, 2009

You may also use this thread to discuss who you think will be in the bottom next week.

Matt is definitely the weakest, IMHO Adam and Kris are the top 2 in vocals and in originality. Though I HATE Adam's rocker persona, I cannot deny he has the most vocal range and style versatility. Adam should be the winner at this point. He should never do any other Johnny Cash covers though. :)

See ya
Tony

Danny. I don't care for him and would love to see everybody's phony-outrage for the 5 seconds following the announcement of his departure. :)

I think Danny and Adam are 100% guaranteed for top 3; the third spot will be a toss-up between Allison and Kris. I'd prefer Allison, but not sure if she has the fan-base. All the teenage girls like Kris, and vote for him.

But at this point I am not sure any of this matters. Adam wins hands down. No one beats him. But everyone in the top 4 is pretty much guaranteed a record contract. Look at last year. Michael Johns and Brooke White both have forthcoming cds. Archuleta is doing the tween-idol thing quite successful.

I think Adam, Danny and Kris will be in the top three although I would like to see Allison on that top three. She has been in the bottom three too many times.

Well, after the show tonight I think Matt proved himself. He was better than both Allison and Danny.

Danny's performance was good, but some pitch issues during the introduction killed it for me. I have one sacrosanct rule, miss a note, you suck...just that simple. No one else had pitch problems tonight so that's that in my mind.

Allison's performance reminded me of the same song in "Mr. Holland's Opus". It was in my mind, high school musical level. It was good, but when you have absolute perfection with the other three performances, then good just falls flat.

Kris and Matt were awesome! Their renditions were fun, fresh and proved to me they both have star quality.

Adam was nothing short of stellar! Adam's overall performance was so good that I do not see anyone else winning this competition. To be clear, Adam is not my favorite singer. I do not like his style overall. I much prefer Kris. But I cannot deny that Adam has the best voice, and that is what this contest should be about!

See ya
Tony

I have less confidence in Allison now. Adam has been blowing everyone else away pretty well every week in this competition. The only competition I see is those fighting for second place because Adam has this bagged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts