Who do you think will be eliminated on American Idol on May 6, 2009

Who do you think will be eliminated on May 6, 2009 on American Idol?

• Adam Lambert

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Danny Gokey

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kris Allen

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Allison Iraheta

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
You may only make one selection for who you think will be eliminated on May 6, 2009

You may also use this thread to discuss who you think will be in the bottom next week.

I would love to see Adam go. WHo the hell does he think he is, Elvis? What is with the white suits and the long stair case entrance? THeatrical my ass. His singing style is a little to screaming to me and it would be better suited for heavy metal ,if that still sold today. I like Chris or Allision. I think Danny has already peaked and won't be a contender much longer.

I think pro96 has it right, Kris, then Allison, then Adam and Danny at the finals. I think that Adam has a chance at being beat especially after seeing the results show last night.

I did not expect Adam to be second from the bottom last week. Sure how it was a fluke. But I too think it should be the same order of Kris, Allison, Adam and Danny, with Adam winning by a small margin.

Am I the only one who thinks Adam's shrieking is getting a little old?

I just can't get the image of Adam being a star at Great America or better yet Branson.

How do we know that FOX is honest with the vote count each week? They prob placed Adam in the bottom 2 just to draw ratings even more. Nice way to do it with a shocking twist.

I have always figured, if there is a great deal of money involved, they can stage it anyway they like, I don't blame them one bit. Doesn't do FOX any good to have a clear-cut winner (which I believe they do) with 10 weeks left in the series. So, yes, I believe that the Adam being in the 3 was pure, Hollywood.

is this show still on, didnt wath this year as they changed format used to be reject shows for 1st few weeks

never watched past the rejects

hmm maybe fox could pick up canadian idol from ctv during ai offtime

A&E Preps For Fourth Season Of Family Jewels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts