Who gets the NBA Game on 96 tonight?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
This is starting to irritate me. So who gets this game? Have NBA pass, HD and sports pack..so I should get it right? But....seems most of these don't show up, but then again some do. So WHO GETS THEM?? Yes I have talked to numerous CSR's and of course I get a different answer everytime(I'm not kidding).

FlyingJ said:
This is starting to irritate me. So who gets this game? Have NBA pass, HD and sports pack..so I should get it right? But....seems most of these don't show up, but then again some do. So WHO GETS THEM?? Yes I have talked to numerous CSR's and of course I get a different answer everytime(I'm not kidding).
Im not sure which game is scheduled on 96, but if its the Philly - Sac game that will be an NBA TV HD game, and it should be available to anyone with Sports Pack or HD Pack or League Pass (unless of course you live in one of these markets, in which case blackout rules could apply)..

Only the NBA TV HD games are available nationally, the other games are broadcast by RSN's and are only avalaible to subs within the market of the RSN showing the game..

Last edited:
Cool, no I am not in either of the markets but I am a Sixer fan...I hope I get it...if not, I will once again get to talk to a CSR that doesn't know anything. Thanks for the info Guffy

Status
Please reply by conversation.