Who is going to win the NL WildCard?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
There are currently 6 teams competing for this spot? It is 8/1 who is going to win it. (Warning this Poll is public).

You can say today (8/1) that the Braves are a locked for the Division... :D

hancox said:
Cubs? CUBS? Bah.

Let's go METS

Hancox,

This story will make you laugh. I was on a week long baseball trip along the East Coast. It was early September of 1998 and at the time it was Cubs v Mets for the Wild Card. So our first stop is Shea Stadium, Mets vs a very mediocre Marlins team. I wore my Cubs gear as I always do. But I will say that is the only place that I have been spit on for doing so. There were a group of guys so pissed that I had a Cub jersey and hat on they were going bonkers so they spit on me. Still makes me laugh to this day.

Mets are going in the right direction though.

I will love for the Mets to win it but it is not going to happen. Astros will get my vote because they have pitching (end/start) that no one else does. Their lack of hitting is scary though.

Sean Mota said:
I will love for the Mets to win it but it is not going to happen. Astros will get my vote because they have pitching (end/start) that no one else does. Their lack of hitting is scary though.

I really don't know how the Astros are doing it. Clemens is barely making his starts and outside of Minute Maid they stink.... But they are beating up on the bad teams, which the Cubs can't do.

I'm hoping the Le Expos can bump the Braves so they don't need the wildcard slot and the marlins can have it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts