Who is in a thread......

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I know I am fighting a losing battle but I still liked who is on/in a particular thread.:)

Last edited:
That feature has not been active for over 2 years now, nor will it be turned back on. When we have over 2,000 people on the time the board has to figure out where everyone is on every reload of a page on the site, and thus causing performance issues. :)

That feature has not been active for over 2 years now, nor will it be turned back on. When we have over 2,000 people on the time the board has to figure out where everyone is on every reload of a page on the site, and thus causing performance issues. :)

That makes sense! But why does DBStalk have that feature? Wouldn't that do the same thing for them.

I think it should just show Pub, Supporting, Founder and Staff members. The paying members! That way there wouldn't be nearly that many people. What ya think?

Josh

That makes sense! But why does DBStalk have that feature? Wouldn't that do the same thing for them.
The answer is because no one goes there.

We have 2500 people online while they have 900 online. They also have no features such as an arcade, blogs, reviews, photo album software etc. All of these features use resources.

Another issue with it was that when we had it some members were upset that that other members seemed to be following them by constantly reading the same thread they were in. (I kid you not) :)

The answer is because no one goes there.

We have 2500 people online while they have 900 online. They also have no features such as an arcade, blogs, reviews, photo album software etc. All of these features use resources.

Another issue with it was that when we had it some members were upset that that other members seemed to be following them by constantly reading the same thread they were in. (I kid you not) :)

I completely understand! i am truly sorry for asking this question, I know I shouldn't of brought up that site here. Please forgive me all.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)