Who is the most annoying member on SatelliteGuys?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Who do you guys consider to be the most annoying member of SatelliteGuys and why?

If you were to ask me, it's SamCDBS.

He and I were both members on DBSForums, and I didn't like him then and still don't.

He was, and still is, an egotistical hater of Big East football and now, he doesn't like Pittsburgh sports.

He once said that the Steelers were a horrible franchise save for those great years in the 1970s.

Um, they have been good since then and have won ANOTHER Super Bowl!

I think he's just bitter that the Steelers always beat his favorite team- if he had one!

Honestly, I do not like him- he is NEVER positive and is bashing everything and anything.

Of course, anybody who remembers him from DBSForums knows that he absolutely loathes Big East football, or as he dubs it, 'leastleftovers.'

He acts as if college football is in a time warp, like Bear Bryant, Barry Switzer, and Bobby Bowden were still in their prime w/their respective college football teams.

Sam, wake up and smell the coffee- it's time to move on from the past!

I don't see Sandra wishing to return to the days when there were only six teams in hockey.

Get with the times, Sam!

Anyway, I consider him very annoying.

Which SatelliteGuys members do YOU consider to be very annoying?

This topic should be closed. Its not right to single out 1 person ,Because of difference of opinion! IMHO Thats a personal attack ,And its uncalled for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)