Who Is Your Wireless Provider?

Who Is Your Wireless Provider?

• Total voters
PacBell, which switched to Cingular, which switched to AT&T. I am still under my old PacBell plan and this is the main reason why I will not switch providers

I have sprint and for the money, the best out there...could be better at reception, but I have free roaming so not a huge deal.

been with verizon since the bell atlantic mobile days
i just cant beat the service in the area

Cellular South. Absolute best plans available around here. I get two lines of unlimited EVERYTHING (no data cap) for $59 each.
Coverage is unbeatable as well.

I have had Alltell, Cellular One, Verizon, and AT&T in the past.

Sprint

AT&T & T-Mobile suck here for coverage
I refuse to deal with Verizon until they fix their night & weekend to start at 7. I'm sorry but I'm not one who uses the phone for data, facebook, gps, radio, internet, etc. I use my phone for making/taking calls and texting. Sprint has Nights start at 7 which works great for me :)

I started with AT&T. I then switched to Cingular. Almost immediately Cingular bought AT&T but aftera brief flirtation with the Cingular name they became AT&T. In my area the coverage is great. When I trqavel the experience is different.

Sprint here... but actually use verizon for 3g. Force roam during my workdays since Sprint can't fix their 3g downtown for the past 8 months. Don't see how sprint makes money off of us in my building that I have educated on how to fix their speed issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)